View All Local News
Hofmann Pleads Guilty in 2011 Shooting Death of Wesley Kuester
PIERCE - A Columbus man has pleaded guilty in the shooting death of a Norfolk teenager in 2011. Twenty-three year old Daniel Hofmann pleaded guilty to felony manslaughter in Pierce County District Court Thursday morning in the death of 18-year old Wesley Kuester. As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors agreed to drop three other charges. Hofmann admitted in court Thursday that he shot Kuester at Hofmann's residence in April of 2011. Hofmann said in court that he and Kuester were drinking alco...
View All National News
Alleged PA Cop Shooter Eric Frein Capture Alive
(CANADENSIS, Pa.) -- Alleged cop shooter Eric Frein was captured alive on Thursday after a manhunt that lasted more than six weeks.A federal law enforcement source and a Pennsylvan....
- Saint Louis County Prosecutor Says Leaks Not Coming from Grand Jury in Michael Brown Case
- Michigan Woman Goes Missing After Halloween Party
- Talks with Ebola Nurse Fail, Maine Governor to Use 'Full Authority'
View All World News
Pope: The Devil is Real, Must Be Fought
(VATICAN CITY) -- Pope Francis said in a homily on Thursday that the devil is really and must be fought.Noting that multiple generations have been led to believe that the devil is ....
- Burkina Faso Parliament Set on Fire Amidst Protests, President Declares State of Emergency
- British Police Testing Software that Tries to Predict Future Crimes
- Redacted: Military Classifies Info on $61B Afghan Training
View All Music News
Marvin Gaye's Family Wins First Round in Copyright-Infringement Battle over Robin Thicke's "Blu
A judge in California is allowing a lawsuit initiated by the late Marvin Gaye's family to move forward that alleges pop/R&B stars Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke stole parts....