View All Local News
Grand Jury: No Charges Against Law Enforcement in Death of Van Buskirk
SCHUYLER - A grand jury says law enforcement officials will not be charged with a crime in the shooting death of a 32-year old Columbus man. Colfax County Attorney Denise Kracl says a grand jury found last week that there is not sufficient evidence to charge anyone with a crime related to the death of Jason Van Buskirk. Authorities say back in June, Van Buskirk was shot by a Nebraska State Patrolman on Old Highway 30 just west of Schuyler. Patrol officials say Van Buskirk fired a gun at the tr...
View All National News
Sabrina Allen: Moment Missing Girl's Father Found Out She Was Safe
(AUSTIN, Texas) -- After 12 years of clinging to hope that his missing daughter would be found safe, a Texas father is now waiting to reunite with the little girl who was taken fro....
- Arrest in Missing UVA Student Has Cops Checking Cold Cases
- US Ebola Patient Exposed School Age Children, Texas Governor Says
- Accused Cop Killer Eric Frein Has Dodged Authorities Before
View All World News
US Forces Searching for Marine Missing in North Arabian Gulf
(MANAMA, Bahrain) -- U.S. forces are searching for a Marine who was missing on Wednesday after he bailed out of an aircraft that lost power during takeoff.U.S. Navy and Marine Corp....
- Russia Explains Why It Canceled Student Exchange Program with US
- Amanda Knox's Murder Trial to Reach Italy's Highest Court in March
- Chinese Foreign Minister to US: Stay Out of Hong Kong Situation
View All Music News
Elton John to Be Honored at Human Rights Campaign's National Dinner This Month
Elton John and his partner, David Furnish, will be honored at the 18th Annual National Dinner of the Human Rights Council, a civil rights organization that work to achieve equalit....